Support & Contact

We are here to support you as you go through your journey. Now that you are registered, you'll have contact information to use to assist and help you through the placement, arrival and term of contract while you are with one of of our schools. Our commitment is to your successful employment, living conditions and term of service.

KEEP UPDATEDMembers only webinar 15th January 2019


  • Q.“What can I expect after I have registered?”

    A.After registration, you will have access to our job board and school database, giving you a direct line to the world of international teaching. In addition, you can post your resume and profile on our website for our partner schools to view. On top of all that, you’ll have the support of our dedicated team at SI Global helping you find the perfect placement as you take your career to the world stage.

  • Q.“What happens if I don’t want to stay for the whole year? (Webinar)”

    A.Most contract terms run for a complete school year. Obviously, it is preferable for teachers to remain for the contracted period, so our representatives as SI Global will help you work with the school to resolve any problems or issues that have you inclined to leave. Additionally, it is important to remember the benefits that come from completing a contract. These can be financial, in the form of a contract completion bonus, and career building in that you are showing future employers that you have the adaptability and professionalism to overcome any issues and see the contract out to the end. If, however, there is no other recourse than for you to leave, be it for personal or professional reasons, then our team at SI Global will work towards a solution that will work best for both the teacher and the school.

  • Q.“What types of accommodations can I expect when going overseas?”

    A.Though the accommodations will vary depending on the school and location, you can always expect a clean and safe place to live within reasonable distance to the school. This could be close enough to walk to or with convenient access to public transportation.

  • Q.“Do I need to learn a new language?”

    A.No, you will never be required to learn the local language as part of your job description. Of course, it is always helpful to have some degree of language proficiency wherever you go, so it is worthwhile to put some time into learning what you need for basic communication.

  • Q.“What qualifications do I need to teach overseas?”

    A.Each school and country will have a specific set of criteria for teachers they wish to hire, though there are three basic levels of qualifications for international teachers. If you are a licensed teacher in your home province or state, then you will have the widest variety of options available to you. If you are not a licensed teacher, but hold a Bachelor’s degree or higher from a recognized university, than you are still eligible for specific postings. If you are neither a licensed teacher or a degree holder, but you have a teaching certificate such as TESL, TEFL, CELTA, etc., then you are still qualified to work at language centers. Of course, any combination of these or additional qualifications are viewed as beneficial.

    For more information, check our Teacher Programs page.


Comments are closed.